224 S. Main Street
Monticello, AR 71655
Open Tues.-Thursday 9:30am - 4:30pm
- is to promote life; the life of each woman and the life of each unborn child.
- is to provide a place of hope for any woman, or family facing a pregnancy decision.
- is to provide help, support, education and guidance to any woman, or family facing a pregnancy decision.
- is committed to upholding the sanctity of marriage by encouraging moral purity, sexual abstinence before marriage, and fidelity in marriage.
- believes adoption to be a valid alternative to abortion, but does not press for this alternative above others. We are not an adoption agencey or a facilitator of adoptions. We do not have contracts with, receive moneys from or share office space with adoption agencies.
Their services are FREE and confidential.However, they are not a medical facility and do not give medical advice. Hope Place Monticello always recommends that a client seek attention from a medical doctor as soon as possible if her pregnancy test appears positive or if her menstrual periods continue not to occur. Hope Place Monticello does not offer contraceptive counseling, or refer for contraceptives or contraceptive services. Hope Place Monticello never advises, refers, or provides for abortion.